The NEW more complete Voigtlander VM Adapter and Olympus EP-2 and EP-1 Tutorial
NOTE: This tutorial shows the EP-1 but is also for EP-2 users!
This new PDF tutorial covers more than the first tutorial and has helpful photographs to visually show you everything you need to know to use this adapter with your M lenses and EP-1 and EP-2. No more frustrating searches online for half answers. Everything you need to know is in this 20 page eBook. Now only $4.95.
What The Tutorial Covers:
• Mounting the Voigtlander VM Micro Four Thirds Adapter on your Leica M mount lenses and Olympus EP-1 and 2 Pen cameras.
• Information on focus settings
• Various screen displays you should use and when you should use them. General Display, Live Histogram Display, Zoom Display
• General focusing
• CRITICAL FOCUSING
Most people ask about Critical Focusing. Can it be done with my M lenses and the VM adapter on the EP-1 and EP-2? Answer: YES! And I show you how in this tutorial.
• Manual metering
• Aperture priority metering
• What to expect from your M lenses.
I use the 28mm, 35mm and 50mm Summicron lenses and give a short discussion on the various results.
• And More … all for the price of two cups of coffee.
Want to see more go HERE
I recommend the Voigtlander VM adapter. Here’s where I got mine:
Click Here: http://cameraquest.com/adp_micro_43.htm. Give Steve Gandy at CameraQuest an email or call and he’ll get one of these adapters out to you ASAP in good order!
Enjoy your M lenses and with your Olympus EP-1 or EP-2 and the VM Adapter
Written by John Strazza
Want to get the most from your camera? Read This
Note to EP-2 users: This tutorial should also apply to the Olympus EP-2 and the VM Adapter. If you have used this adapter on the EP-2 let me know the results so I can assure other EP-2 users.